Web Design Goals
- Highly image driven, to give each park the power to control their own visual language
- A multisite experience for all 13 Parks that are involved in Fright Fest
- A one-page scrolling micro-site to minimize outbound traffic and bounces
- 6 sections of quick, concise sections
- Delightful and meaningful interactions
- A useable, and easy to read pricing table
- A Fixed Scrollspy Navigation
Because there were 13 parks participating in Fright Fest in 2016, it was very difficult to manage each park’s image-driven narrative. In retrospect, I don’t think a one-page scroll-site was the most effective idea.
My biggest design priority was to ensure proper communication of tickets/passes in a pricing table. Regardless, the website did swimmingly — Six Flags had record sales of tickets and maze passes that year.